10/13/22 • 31 min
- Today’s guest is Yolanda Mason, wife and homeschooling mother of 4, founder of the Heritage Learning Center in Charlotte, NC
- How Yolanda first heard about Charlotte Mason
- Why and how she started the Heritage Learning Center
- What is the value of a homeschool community like this?
- How narration can be improved in a group
- What the learning goals look like in community
- What a typical day looks like in Yolanda’s homeschool
If mothers could learn to do for themselves what they do for their children when these are overdone, should have happier households. Let the mother go out to play! If she would only have courage to let everything go when life becomes too tense, and just take a day, or half a day, out in the fields, or with a favourite book, or in a picture gallery looking long and well at just two or three pictures, or in bed, without the children, life would go on far more happily for both children and parents.Charlotte Mason, School Education, p. 33-34 Books and Links Mentioned:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this