05/20/20 • 32 min
Most of us have been spending more time in the kitchen lately because we sort of have to. Today, we’re talking with Gaby Dalkin from What’s Gaby Cooking about making cooking more approachable and fun during quarantine. We also do a fun fire round where Gaby puts together delicious meals featuring random ingredients you all submitted to us on IG!
Tune in to learn:
- How Gaby went from eating only buttered noodles and grilled cheese to becoming a 3x cookbook author and top chef
- Her first job as a chef for a high profile celebrity (you’ll never guess who it was)
- We give Gaby your basic quarantine ingredients and she provides genius meal ideas (this would actually be a good reality show)
- Her faaaavvvvorite restaurants in LA (we were frantically writing them down as she told us)
- How she launched an entire podcast about quarantine cooking in just 3 days (it’s actually brilliant) & MORE
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
3 ways you can support this podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
Produced by Dear Media
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this