In this episode I interview the amazing Danusia Malina-Derbin who is a serial entrepreneur and consultant. She is a dynamic contributor on future C-level trends, cultivating women's leadership and debates about women's careers and family.
She is also a mother of 10 (including 6-year-old triplets).
What you will learn:
- How Danusia navigated her career after becoming a teenage mother
- Why she left her career as an academic to start her own consultancy business
- Decisions that Danusia made to enable her to fulfil her potential and raise her children
- The importance of disregarding the opinions of naysayers
- How to turn challenging times into opportunities
Links mentioned:Support the show
11/04/20 • 42 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode