🙏 Your Next Client Isn’t In Your DMs — Coaching Success without Social Media with D’Ana JoiOff The Grid: Leaving Social Media Without Losing All Your Clients
10/26/22 • 55 min
What does leaving social media look like when you’re used to using it for collaboration & business growth? And is it really possible for coaches and service providers to find new clients offline?
In this episode, I’m joined by the vibrant D’Ana Joi, a coach for multi-passionate creatives. Together we discuss our journeys leaving Instagram and embracing more aligned ways of creating community and growing our businesses.
We dive deep into:
- The fears that come up when you think about leaving social media
- All the ways your creative energy returns once you get offline
- How Joi finds coaching clients without social media — and exactly how many she’s booked since she left IG with the help of Off the Grid!
- The joy of creating organic community in your daily life & work
This episode is great if you’re considering leaving social media, but aren’t sure that the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks. Tune in for a big ole permission slip to do business your way. 🎟
Links & resources—
- 👋 Ready to get your business off social media? Download your free Leaving Social Media Toolkit
- 💌 Want a gorgeous email service provider with easy segmentation options? Use my affiliate link to get 50% off your Flodesk subscription
🦋 More from Joi—
- Find Joi on LinkedIn
- Read Joi's Long-Form Writing on Medium
- Visit Joi's Website (don’t forget to join her amazing newsletter!)
- Subscribe to Thrive Guide, Joi's 10-volume digital magazine designed to help you THRIVE as a multi-passionate
💎 Sign up for our self-guided mini-course Business Success Without Social Media — only $44 for a limited time! 💎
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this