🌸 Fill your cup, babe — Radical generosity & the necessary, nice & ideal frameworkOff The Grid: Leaving Social Media Without Losing All Your Clients
03/30/22 • 29 min
We’ve been talking about leaving social media so we can feel better in our businesses...but what if we’re so burned-out that doing business feels impossible?
In this episode Amelia unpacks how we can fill our own cups and build businesses based on radical generosity. She also shares—
- a super helpful & easy-to-use framework for planning your projects & weekly schedule around your energy levels
- a breakdown of necessary, nice & ideal tasks in product & service-based businesses
- how to let go of perfectionism and set yourself up for success in your business
Tune in for a giant permission slip to do less slower, so that you can be radically generous and expansively successful without burning out.
From the episode—
Links & resources—
- 👋 Ready to get your business off social media? Download your free Leaving Social Media Toolkit
- 🃏 Need help stopping the scroll? Use the code OFFTHEGRID for 10% off the Instead deck from Inner Workout
💎 Sign up for our self-guided mini-course Business Success Without Social Media — only $44 for a limited time! 💎
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this