The Keto DietMaintenance Phase
07/06/21 • 55 min
So long, root vegetables! This week, we dive into the strange and surprising history of the 100-year-old ketogenic diet. Along the way, we encounter a Victorian bodybuilder, an infamous podcast bro and the possibility of a bad Meryl Streep performance (!). Get in, loser, we're counting macros!
- What Is the Keto Diet and Does It Work? (NYT)
- The Ketogenic Diet for Weight Loss (Today’s Dietitian)
- Meet the Wackiest Billionaire Ever to Run for President (Money)
- Trailer for "First, Do No Harm"
- Keto Diet History - How the Ketogenic Diet Went Mainstream (Men's Health)
- 7 Dangers of the Keto Diet | Health.com (Health Magazine)
- 15 Keto Diet Side Effects to Know – Possible Keto Diet Dangers (Prevention)
- Ketogenic Diet May Lead to an Increased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes (The Physiological Society)
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size