"Illness Influencer" Belle GibsonMaintenance Phase
02/01/22 • 66 min
In 2015, Belle Gibson was an Australian "eco-preneur" with a vegetarian cookbook, a blockbuster wellness app and a terminal cancer diagnosis. Today, she's one of the most hated figures in the country.
- The Woman Who Fooled The World
- What we know about Belle Gibson
- The mystery of Belle Gibson, who claimed she cured cancer with clean living
- Friends and doctors raise doubts over 'Healing Belle' cancer claims
- Mega-blogger Belle Gibson casts doubt on her own cancer claims
- Melbourne mum Belle Gibson on taking the world by storm with her app The Whole Pantry, while fighting terminal brain cancer
- The Belle Gibson scandal: The rise of lifestyle gurus as micro-celebrities in low-trust societies
- Belle Gibson: "My lifelong struggle with the truth"
- Catalog of Belle’s posts and timeline
- Bad Influencer: The Great Insta Con
- Cosmo: An honest account of our experience with Belle Gibson
- Julia Watson's "Breakfast, School Run, Chemo"
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Did not see that coming! Great eps per usual!
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size