In this episode:
- Cory went to Pittsburgh, went on tour with Michael Weiss, and brought Jeremy Pelt out here for some big gigs (00:51),
- The venue incident (11:43),
- When people say "We can't make a living as full-time musicians in this city" (25:29),
- Not saying yes right away (0:32:04),
- The power of the checklist and setting up venue promotions (35:41),
- What you need to know when you apply to jazz festivals in Canada (43:21),
- Best-of-2022 highlight: Does Oliver Gannon need to apply to the jazzfest? (46:51)
- Getting nominated for the Grammys won't change your life, and no gig is career-changing (56:43).
12/09/22 • 64 min
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size