Life Group Questions – Judah begins to trust and obey
- What is something that you helped to fix, or to make better than it was?
- Tell about a person who you helped with something that was broken or hurting in their lives.
- Read or skim Genesis 37:12-28. In what ways are Judah and his brothers looking out for themselves? What pain did it cause both to others and to themselves? (The Tamar story from the podcast is between these two stories)
- Read or skim Genesis 44:10-20; 30-34. What changes do we see in Judah? How does this change affect the story and the people in the story?
- Who has something in their life that is not where God would want it to be? How is it hurting you? Others? What step(s) can be taken towards God’s path?
03/29/23 • 22 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode