Life Group Questions – Nathan the truth teller
- Have each guy tell the others in your group 2 truths and 1 lie, and see if the others can guess which is the lie.
- Read 2 Samuel 12:1-13 which is following David’s sin with Bathsheba. If you were Nathan, how hard was it to walk into David’s court to share the truth? What can we learn from the story he shared about sharing truth with others? What can we learn from David about receiving hard truth? What kind of relationship did these two have that helped these hard moments?
- Who are the people, and what are the truths that are not always easy to tell?
- When is a time when you had to share God’s truth with someone that was not easy, but would bless them following? What Godly wisdom did you learn from that story?
- Read Matthew 18:15-20. What is the goal in sharing truth? What principals does Jesus share that are valuable for us in sharing truth with others?
03/08/23 • 28 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode