Life Group Questions – Noah the Faithful
- If we asked your family, what is something(anything) that they would tell us that you do faithfully?
- Read Genesis 6:9-13. Put yourself in Noah’s place. What does it feel like to faithfully follow God even though everyone around you is heading in the opposite direction?
- Noah was asked to build the ark even though the world had not seen a flood at that point. How do you think his family was feeling about this journey? Explain
- What is something God encourages us to live out that is hard to do? What would happen if we did it? What if we didn’t?
- Read 1 Peter 4:1-5; 12-19. What hope does Peter share for those suffering for their faith?
- Who here has faced suffering of some level, of some kind for being a Christian? What did that look like for you? What good came out of that situation?
02/23/23 • 27 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode