09/22/19 • 35 min
This week we chat about why there is no destination: Decluttered but rather how the decluttering process is an ongoing life-giving journey.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to not be disheartened by the ongoing process;
● Encourage you that as you progress in this decluttering journey there comes freedom from overwhelm and freedom to focus on living a more purposeful and intentional life;
● Give you some tips for when the struggle is real;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● 5 Day Wardrobe Declutter Challenge
Thank you Bambett for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
● Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
● Our website
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this