E096: Did You Ask Any of These 8 Online Course Questions?Course Creators HQ...All About Online Courses
05/24/22 • 15 min
In this episode, host Julie Hood shares the answers to eight of the course creation questions she was asked on a recent coaching call – and the answers that can help you create your online course!
Get the full show notes at https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/95
Be sure to come join us for the Topic and Title Challenge! Join us the week of May 23, 2022 for a week of FREE training with Julie – https://coursecreatorshq.com/PodcastTTC
You could WIN the 24 Hour Course Creator program when you do all the homework inside the challenge. Want to know more about the program? https://coursecreatorshq.com/DailyfromPodcast
KEY TAKEAWAYS FOR ONLINE COURSE CREATORS
Here are the 8 questions we talked about...
- What is the "Sweet Spot" these days for video length?
- If that’s the ideal length, what should I do with long Zoom videos?
- How do I know exactly what lessons to put into each module?
- Do I need videos, workbooks, checklists? How do I know what to use?
- When are workbooks helpful?
- How I know when to do a course that drips the content?
- Can I use a previous live video from Instagram or Facebook and offer it as a mini-course?
- Should I create a mini course, or a full-blown course?
(Big thank you to my challenge participants who asked these questions.)
Sign up for my email list and get this free course Is My Course Idea Any Good? here:
Let’s talk about this episode on GoodPods – https://CourseCreatorsHQ.com/goodpods (mobile only, download the app first)
Connect with me on Clubhouse for FREE masterclasses at @JulieHood.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this