Join Ken Rutkowski and William Quigley, as they share their insights on the latest news & info on Crypto
This week's topics:
IEOs are they the next version of ICO
- Big companies finally getting into crypto: AT&T, Chase, JPM
- Why is Bitcoin the leading indicator for all of crypto
- Video gaming appears to be the primary area for many crypto companies
- Real world applications for crypto are starting to appear like Brave Browser
- Big companies are manipulating banking regulations to avoid regulatory hurdles faced by crypto startups
The world of digital currencies flourishes with the greater fervor with each passing day. With an increasing number of businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and consumers adopting this technology, and CoinDMZ is here to help you understand all of it. The weekly show (podcast) host by Ken Rutkowski & William Quigley covers cryptocurrency, the blockchain, decentralized applications, ICOs, International policies on crypto and the internet of finance and the next gen web.
05/28/19 • 49 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode