The Tale of SodaPop: Part OneBeliever: A Paranormal Mystery
09/10/20 • 15 min
Surprise! A bonus short story featuring SodaPop, World’s Greatest Dog. But first, announcements:
Believer has merchandise! Check out the teepublic store here: https://www.teepublic.com/user/believer-podcast
And a Patreon! Join for discounted merch, bonus material, and more at https://www.patreon.com/believerpodcast
Nominate us for an Audioverse Award! More information available here: https://believerpodcast.com/fyc
Parts two and three of this episode are available to Patreon supporters now. Otherwise, you’ll see them on the next few Tuesdays.
A transcript of this episode is available here.
CONTENT NOTES (for entire three-part story)
- Live dog and cat sounds
- Harm to wild animals
- Mild harm to humans
- Inexplicable pain
- Archie as “SodaPop”
- Lulu as “Barn cat”
- Julie Saunders as “Narrator”
- Written, edited, and sound designed by Julie Saunders
- Cat wrangling by Seth Ellsworth
- “Believer Theme (Julie’s Melody)” composed by Aaron Ferenc
Music from Epidemic Sound
- “Our Days of Bliss,” by Alice Spence
- “A Classic Noir,” by David Celeste
- “Campfire Tails,” by Brendon Moeller
- “Catch Me Later,” by Kikoru
- “Wandering Nomad,” by Cody Francis
CONNECT WITH US!
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this