08/10/22 • 47 min
In this episode we are discussing:
- What is RxJS and what problem does it solve?
- Ben’s personal story with RxJS and how it all started
- A quick history or RxJS
- What companies are using RxJS and how does it help them?
- RxJS and Angular (RxJS on Google scale)
- Reactive Programming and how RxJS related to that.
- RxJS vs another Reactive Programming libraries (BaconJS, KefirJS, etc)
- Observable vs promise
- When to use observables, when to use promise
- Tips and tricks for newcomers
- What is the future of RxJS
- Observable TC39 proposal
- Observables as a part of ECMAScript standard
Bart De Smet
More from Ben
The RxJS Library
ECMAScript Observable Proposal
Aliaksei's mailing list
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this