S4E51: Homeschooling Boys the Charlotte Mason Way with Alanna HendonThe New Mason Jar with Cindy Rollins
Let us consider carefully what feelings we wish to stimulate or repress in our children, and then, having made up our minds, let us say nothing.Charlotte Mason, Parents and Children Show Summary:
- Today’s guest is Alanna Hendon, homeschooling mom of 6, 5 of whom are boys
- How Alanna came to learn about the Charlotte Mason philosophy
- The lasting and eternal value of a Charlotte Mason education
- How would you respond to the criticism that Charlotte Mason is too feminine for educating boys?
- Approaching poetry with boys
- What other elements of a CM education have had the most impact on your home?
- How does Charlotte’s emphasis on the knowledge of God and encouragement of religious habits encourage boys in their own spiritual walk?
Consider This by Karen Glass
Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
The Poet’s Corner narr. by John Lithgow
Creativity by John CleeseFind Cindy and Alanna:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
02/23/23 • 65 min
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size