🎙 How your podcast can bring you clients & make you money — with Chelsea RiffeOff The Grid: Leaving Social Media Without Losing All Your Clients
05/11/22 • 46 min
Wondering how your podcast can be a creative outlet and bring you new clients? In this episode, Chelsea Riffe of In My Non-Expert Opinion joins Amelia to talk about how her podcast integrates storytelling and sales.
Together, they discuss—
- Why Chelsea launched In My Non-Expert Opinion 🎙
- How her podcast helps her sell courses & coaching 👩🏼🏫
- When she uses social media for her business (& when she doesn’t) 🤳
Tune in for an open & honest convo between two business owners podcasting their way to success. Then catch Amelia on Chelsea’s podcast for more stories, advice & hot-takes about leaving social media.
Links & resources—
- 👋 Ready to get your business off social media? Download your free Leaving Social Media Toolkit
- 💌 Want a gorgeous email service provider with easy segmentation options? Use my affiliate link to get 50% off your Flodesk subscription
More from Chelsea—
- Visit her website
- Listen to her podcast, In My Non-Expert Opinion
- Check out her podcast coaching
💎 Sign up for our self-guided mini-course Business Success Without Social Media — only $44 for a limited time! 💎
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Loved this episode! So much value, def worth the listen!
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this