This week on Disney on the Rocks, Eric drinks (what he thought would be) fox-colored cocktails while Jeff takes down Bud Copper to hunt down the details of The Fox and the Hound! They also share the updated results of March Mickey Madness! The Final Four is SET!
Some of the things we talk about include:
- What famous deadbeat gradfather voiced Amos Slade?
- Why is Widow Tweed cruelly named after her marital situation?
- Which Disney characters didn't die that should have?
- Which Disney characters died that shouldn't have?
- How sad was it when Tod got left in the woods?
- The career of Patrick Swayze and his part in The Fox and the Hound 2.
Tune in and have fun listening!
04/15/21 • 96 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode