This week on Disney on the Rocks, Eric and Jeff drink all the Guinness (including some shots) on St. Patrick's Day and turn into total jerks as they poke every plot hole they can into 1989's modern classic The Little Mermaid. Seriously... why attack The Little Mermaid? Listen and find out!
Some of the things we talk about include:
- Why is Sebastian red if he isn't cooked?
- Why did Ursula need to marry Prince Eric?
- How did Ariel's mother die?
- Was King Triton a terrible father?
- Ariel as a human would eat her friends, right?
- How old was Prince Eric and should he have been canoodling with a 16 year old?
- Wouldn't Ariel logically be more interested in other parts of her new anatomy?
Tune in and have fun listening!
03/24/21 • 94 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode