Creating a place for your specific community to gather online is a challenge every Developer Relations or Community team is likely going to address at some point, whether it’s because your executive team is asking you to create this space or you see a need for it. In this episode of Community Pulse, we talk to two specialists in the community industry about what to keep in mind when evaluating how to create a place for your community to gather online.
- Demystifying Management course by Lara Hogan
- An NDA Was Designed to Keep Me Quiet by Ifeoma Ozoma - California legislature begins hearings on the Silenced No More Act - Ms. Ozoma is a tech policy expert with experience leading global public policy efforts at Pinterest, Facebook and Google.
- Meg Stalter: My pandemic savior
- Gardening is “growing” in popularity (pun compliments of Wesley)
- C School
- Tools: Topia.io / Superhuman
- Rahul Vohra’s Product Market Fit Engine
- The Obstacle Is The Way
- I created a heavy metal project across the US, Germany, Finland, Denmark - all because the Internet is amazing
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.
Special Guests: Jono Bacon and Noele Flowers.
04/16/21 • 44 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode