Developer Relations professionals are known for creating a lot of content and the platforms that are available to us seem to grow by the day. For this episode of Community Pulse, we’re diving into what platforms exist today and what types of content works best for each channel. We’re joined by two guests: Cassidy Williams and Joe Karlsson, who are known throughout the tech industry for their humorous tech-centric content. We’ll talk about how to know which channels and types of content are most effective in reaching our specific audience, and how to measure our success.
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb- a fantastic (non-fiction) book about therapy, from a therapist’s viewpoint
- Renegades: Born in the USA - a podcast from Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen
- Itaewon Class - a really good k-drama on Netflix
- [Obsidian](obsidian.md) for notes (obsidian.md)
- Working through the Best Picture Noms
- Minari/ Judas and the Black Messiah - My personal favs
- Nomadland - The one I think will win
Enjoy the podcast?
Please take a few moments to leave us a review on iTunes and follow us on Spotify, or leave a review on one of the other many podcasting sites that we’re on! Your support means a lot to us and helps us continue to produce episodes every month. Like all things Community, this too takes a village.
Special Guests: Cassidy Williams and Joe Karlsson.
03/19/21 • 34 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode