40. Christina Galbato on Growing a Community on Instagram, Working With Brands, and Leveraging Your InfluenceCEO School
12/07/20 • 44 min
In today's episode, you'll hear from Christina Galbato, a travel blogger, content creator, and online educator who has grown an audience of over 500,000 people online, helped thousands of women build careers online as influencers and bloggers, and has partnered with brands like Ritz-Carlton, lululemon and Mazda. Christina shares how her passion started as a hobby which led to creating an online empire. You'll learn the value in giving yourself time to figure out what’s next, instead of taking the entrepreneur leap right away. She gives us valuable business tips for growing an audience on Instagram, and encourages all of us that even though the internet is full of influencers, there’s always room for you.
Connect with Christina:
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/christinagalbato
- Blog: https://christinagalbato.com/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/her-life-by-design/id1486275339
- Free Instagram training: https://christinagalbato.lpages.co/freeigclass/
- Free blogging training: https://christinagalbato.lpages.co/freebloggingclass/
This episode is sponsored by The Club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more today at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this