08/24/20 • 19 min
In today’s episode, learn how to grow your social media following with one simple switch, connect with the human behind the screen. Christine and Jessica (@connectioncollectiveco) share so many giggles and words of wisdom as they explore if it's really the algorithm’s fault and the key to success when it comes to your social media strategy. Plus, take a deep dive into when and where to make the smartest investments in your business.
Jessica Hamilton is an Expert Coverage Specialist and Instagram Queen, founder of Connection Collective Co. She helps cutting-edge conferences and large-scale events create major FOMO to sell out every single time. With over 10 years of marketing experience, Jessica brings major FOMO to the table for her clients, spanning top-level content creation, guaranteed results, and better coverage than SPF 100.
What to Listen For:
- Planning a virtual event or an IRL event in 2021 ? Event Coverage will have you selling out every single time. (5:19)
- Who the heck are you talking to? The biggest thing you’re overlooking in your social media strategy. (8:05)
- Are you ready to invest? When to DIY and when to hire a social media professional. (9:12)
- Need a pick me up? The reminder you need daily as you step into the best version of yourself. (13:51)
- Take the Next Step. You’re ready if you’ve had this eye-opening moment in your business. (15:49)
Resources From This Episode:
Quick & Free Instagram Analytics Tool
Read this Before you Invest
Making Content Just Got Easy with Canva Pro
Like what you've heard?
Subscribe to the Podcast (on Apple Podcasts) or Spotify
Rate & Review this Podcast
Share this Podcast with your Bestie
Free Brand Consistency Checklist
Check In With Christine & Jessica
Christine on Instagram
Jessica on Instagram
Brand Party Podcast on Instagram
🎧 Thanks for listening!
About this show:
As featured in Top 10 Canada Design and New & Noteworthy Art & Design, the Brand Party Podcast will energize you to invest in your brand in new ways. Join me for tips, insights, and actions you can take to make your brand a priority in your business. My guests and I deliver honest, to-the-point advice you can implement RIGHT AWAY!
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this