Dr Drew Ramsey, psychiatrist, speaker and author, joins us this episode to discuss his new book, Eat to Beat Depression and Anxiety. Ramsey knows the importance of a good diet when it comes to mental health and advises people to not only eat for nourishment, but for their mental well-being.
Ramsey shares the connection between diet, depression, and anxiety. We discuss why healing mental illness excites Ramsey, what foods you should eat and avoid to take care of your brain, and the diet Ramsey recommends.
We talk about:
- Why mental health matters to Ramsey
- What prompted Ramsey to write his new book
- The connection between diet and depression
- Top foods for feeding mental health
- Top foods to avoid for good mental health
- Ramsey's recommended diet
07/04/21 • 15 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode