Top 10 Big 10+4 Episodes
Best episodes ranked by Goodpods Users most listened
09/16/22 • 77 min
Welcome to Episode 37!
- Sunbelt Conference teams laying down BIG UPSETS this week!
- Does App St. stand a chance of moving to a larger conference?
Mess In the West
- The offense is abysmal & scoring drives are LESS THAN STELLAR!
- Does Kirk Ferentz fire his Offensive Coordinator, son Brian, or does he “stand by his OC?”
- Who is evaluating the talent on this team?
- Offensive weapons leaving Iowa City and putting up BIG stats elsewhere (Charlie Jones-PUR).
- loses to Georgia Southern
- fires HC Scott Frost (16-31 in 4+years)
- Did “luck” do in Frost or were the close losses because of HIS decisions?
- $15 million buyout, but could’ve been $7.5 million 18 days later (when they fired him)
- Where did the money, for the buyout, come from?
Rest of the West
- Wisconsin Upset by Washington St.
- Purdue has already lost
- Minnesota hasn’t really played anyone, yet
- Who is coming out of the West?
Halftime: Super Media Bros Podcast & 500 Section Lounge Podcast
Week 3 Previews
- Although ranked #11, the Spartans are 3.5 point underdog
- Huskies QB is Michael Penix Jr.
- Can up-front pressure allow MSU to spy on Penix Jr?
- Is Penn St. appropriately favored?
- What do the Tigers need to do, in order to beat Penn St?
- Can the Lions control the offensive line of scrimmage?
- On the road after a 56-0 win over Indiana St. last week
- Can the Boilers keep the Orange’s aerial attack in check?
- Will there be fireworks from both offenses?
- Tony Tribune: Next Husker Boss?
- Sam Sentinel: The Good Side of NIL, SoCal Style!
- Dalton Daily: Potential Schiano Milestone at Rutgers
We are proud members of #OddPodsMedia & ASAP Network!
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, & TikTok (@big10plus4), on Facebook (Big 10+4), and find us on oddpodsmedia.com along with all the rest of the OddPods Media #Family of shows!
11/05/22 • 75 min
Welcome to Episode 44!
- Are the Lions the toughest opponent Ohio St. & Michigan have played?
- Maybe Penn St. is better than originally thought?
- Spartans started out quick... what happened?!
- What does the suspension to Jacoby Windmon do for his DPOY chances?
- Does this set the table for their matchup against Purdue as a West division championship?
- Should the B1G do a relegation set up?
- How will they set up the conference with USC & UCLA?
Previews (sort of)
OSU/NW, MIN/NEB, MARY/WIS, PSU/IU, MSU/ILL, MICH/RUT
- Charlie Jones Bowl!
- Will he have more receiving yards than Iowa?
CFP Top 4 Analysis
- Is Michigan at 5 a surprise?
- Was it appropriate?
- Is a tougher schedule with a loss bode better than a lightly contested undefeated team?
- Did Tony make a guarantee? MAYBE... MAYBE NOT!
Halftime: Infectious Groove Podcast & The Muck Podcast
Basketball season tips off next week!
- How are we feeling about things heading into the season?
- What are the "secret" exhibitions that keep taking place?
01/13/22 • 78 min
OF COURSE, this week's show kicks off with the guys giving their two cents into how the College Football Playoff Championship game (that's a mouth full!) played out... AFTER Sam took a moment to gloat!
They talk over the game and give their insights, how they were feeling throughout, and what amazed them throughout. There are some laughs, and BE AWARE... Sam forgets one of his points in here!
Dalton and Sam move to the College Football Playoff (CFP) Stalemate. There has been some talk, for months, that the CFP will expand their playoff to 12 teams, in the next couple of years. After a meeting of the commissioners & higher-ups, the meeting produced no agreement for expansion. Who is to blame? The schools? The NCAA? SOMEONE ELSE..? Dalton shares some information many might not realize, and it might change your mind on who's to blame. OH, and remember that thing Sam forgot earlier? Yeah, he remembers it in this portion, so they revisit the topic!
The boys shift to B1G basketball! They decided to break the league into tiers. They start at the top with the "Favorites," and work their way down! They talk, in-depth about their top-tier teams, what each thrives in, and then also what each struggle on. They talk about what could be wrong with Michigan, and what it will take for them to turn it around! Who's in what tier, that's debatable, BUT what isn't debatable is that Dalton and Sam have a great time with this show!
It's a great time to listen to two dudes, from the Midwest, talk sports in the NCAA!
09/09/22 • 76 min
Welcome to Episode 36!
WE ARE PACKED!
- B1G Week 1 game reaction
- ND/OSU talk
- Biggest takeaways from the first full week of games!
- Michigan playing two quarterbacks in Week 1 and promising the same in Week 2 against Hawaii
- Low-Octane Week 2 lineup
- WK 2 Notable Match-Up: Iowa/Iowa St
- Who wins? Will it get better for the Hawkeye offense?
Halftime- Infectious Groove Podcast & The Muck Podcast
- College Football Playoff Expansion Approved
- What kind of things might be "the best version" of the expansion?
- When do we think it will get put into motion?
- Takeaways from the expansion news, and is it good for college football?
We are PROUD Members of ASAP-All Sports All Plays Network & OddPods Media!
Find our live stream every Friday, at 8:45 am ET, on ASAP Network; and then at noon, the audio podcast is available at oddpodsmedia.com or anywhere you listen to podcasts!
01/28/22 • 65 min
- Welcome! Dalton & Sam banter!
- B1G basketball recap
- Trayveon Williams the best passing big in CBB?
- B1G Championship contenders
- Big 10 champ trivia
- B1G Championship contenders cont'd
- NCAA Convention overview & MASSIVE OPINIONS of the direction of the NCAA as a governing body
- Sam Sentinel: Pro Athletes Being Human Beings
- Dalton Daily: B1G Rep In BPR
Facebook: Big 10+4 Podcast
02/04/22 • 56 min
- B1G game recap
- Top contender conversation
- Jim Harbaugh staying in Ann Arbor
- What does this mean going forward?
- Was this is Hall Pass?
- Which B1G team has the best chance of making a run in March?
- Sam's AP Poll Trivia
- Dalton's Streak Trivia
- Sam Sentinel: BOOM! This Week In Sports History
- Dalton Daily: Not the BIGGEST Anymore!
GO TO www.oddpodsmedia.com to find US, and the entire stable of OddPods Media shows!
FOLLOW: Twitter: @big10plus4 & Facebook: Big 10+4 Podcast
Welcome to Episode 32!
Dalton is on vacation, this week, so we have Tony from ASAP Network to fill in!
We start with a celebration, for Dalton! We sure are happy to have him on OUR TEAM!
Is the B1G Conference putting pressure on Notre Dame to join the conference?
Tony and Sam will dive into how they think the Irish future plays out. LOTS of good banter to be had about this!
Who follows Notre Dame if they go to the B1G? Is there a "war plan?"
We will dive into our Early August predictions for the B1G football season!
Who will be the Coach of the Year?
Biggest surprise team?
Biggest disappointing team?
HALFTIME: Super Media Bros & 500 Section Lounge Podcasts!
After the half, Sam & Tony will talk about Nick Saban's comment that Alabama was in a "rebuild season," last year.
Also, don't forget we have #HEADLINES
We are proud members of ASAP Network & #OddPodsMedia!
Follow us on Twitter (@big10plus4), Facebook (Big 10+4), and find us on oddpodsmedia.com, along with all the other OddPods Media #Family of shows!
E30: Fresh Out of Media Days! What's New For the Conference, B1G FB Divisional Overview/Predictions & HEADLINES!
07/29/22 • 74 min
Welcome to Episode 30!
This week is ALL about the upcoming B1G football season!
- "New" things happening as a conference as a whole
- Notre Dame: Holding the next card to play for conference alignment?
- Easiest/Hardest schedules
- Media picks?
- Dustin Schutte's picks?
- Sam & Dalton throw in their prediction, as well! (THEY'LL BE SURE TO CHANGE)
HALFTIME: Infectious Groove Podcast & Beer'd Al Podcast
- Does anyone think Ohio St will NOT win the East, and then subsequently the conference championship?
- Dalton & Sam look over the entire division
- Media, Dustin Schutte, and Dalton & Sam's picks
Sam Sentinel: He Threw What, HOW FAR?!
Dalton Daily: Camp Randall Stadium Getting An Addition!
We are proud members of ASAP Network and OddPods Media!
Follow us on Twitter (@big10plus4), Facebook (Big 10+4), and find us at www.oddpodsmedia.com, along with ALL of the #OddPodsMedia #Family of shows!
01/20/22 • 63 min
This week's show is B1G on basketball! Dalton and Sam talk about the college football landscape, as well, but the hardwood has the center stage!
What has happened this past week in the Big Ten for Basketball
- Breakdown and reaction to Purdue/Illinois & Michigan St./Northwestern
- "As you go we go" x2
- B1G's bigs presence
- Tom Izzo- THE coach you want to go through this with if you want a chance to get it fixed
Dalton has Purdue Trivia Q’s/Stats
- There are two GREAT stats/trivia... see if you can answer better than Sam!
This B1G Rivalry or That B1G Rivalry?
- Michigan State/Michigan
- Promos from OddPods Media Shows: 500 Section Lounge & Super Media Bros
TWEETER POLL QUESTION REACTION
- Go to TWITTER and follow us for more polls! @big10plus4
- Which option won, and what are their feelings about it?
- Both guys talk about how they wouldn't mind or could at least argue in favor of an OLD way of finding the National Champion
Who has shown more DOMINANCE from 2011 up to today?
- Alabama(FBS): 5 National Titles, 140 wins & 14 losses, 5-3 National Championship game record
- North Dakota State (FCS): 9 National Titles, 149 wins & 12 losses, 9-0 National Championship game record
- A Champion Works for the Fans in Athens
- Idol Immortalized in East Lansing
Follow us on social media!
Facebook: Big 10+4
11/25/22 • 55 min
How many episodes does Big 10+4 have?
Big 10+4 currently has 95 episodes available.
What topics does Big 10+4 cover?
The podcast is about Podcasts and Sports.
What is the most popular episode on Big 10+4?
The episode title 'E37: "Funbelt" Upsets, Mess In the West, WK 3 Previews & HEADLINES!' is the most popular.
What is the average episode length on Big 10+4?
The average episode length on Big 10+4 is 63 minutes.
How often are episodes of Big 10+4 released?
Episodes of Big 10+4 are typically released every 6 days, 18 hours.
When was the first episode of Big 10+4?
The first episode of Big 10+4 was released on Jan 1, 2022.
Show more FAQ
Show more FAQ
out of 5
Review or comment on this podcast...
Dillon M. Hubbell
Imported reviews from Apple Podcasts.
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this