08/27/19 • 31 min
What is erotic literature? What is it that actually draws us to it and makes it so exciting? Erotic fiction has always existed, even in ancient times, and erotica is much bigger than a sexual act. It gives us something that makes the world bigger and pushes our boundaries.
Georgia Watson is an Access Consciousness facilitator, a horse person, a painter, and she also has a secret business as an online dominatrix. She is today’s expert, and together we will explore the topic of erotic novels, why we read them, and what makes them so enticing.
Listen to learn more about pleasure and exploring your fantasies through erotic fiction and how the things that turn you on can be empowering, fun, and experienced without shame and completely guilt-free.
- Erotica versus porn: what’s the difference?
- Fantasies don’t have to mean anything about you
- Why do women write erotic fiction?
- The seduction and flirtation of build up and anticipation in erotica
- What if this topic didn’t have to have a stigma attached to it?
- Georgia Watson on Facebook
- Secretary (movie)
- Basic Instinct (movie)
- The Handmaiden (movie)
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this