Celebrate with me - The Extraordinary Business Book Club is 200 episodes young! So along with the Best Bits of the last few (absolutely brilliant) conversations, there's some reflection on what that means, and why it matters.
The bicentennial best bits are all about curiosity, experimentation, getting feedback, failing and trying again, and feature:
- Buster Benson on curiosity as a guide to writing a book;
- Jono Bacon on the open-source philosophy as a rulebook for writing;
- Helen Winter with the best feedback/user-testing story EVER;
- Richard Hall and Rachel Bell on collaboration as a feedback and accountability tool;
- Ginny Carter on the importance of tolerating mess;
- Karen Williams on strategic experimentation.
This show is extraordinary because of the hundreds of extraordinary people like these who've talked so openly and thoughtfully about their business and their book over the last three years. I can't wait to start the next chapter...
01/13/20 • 23 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode