E12 - Shawn O'Neill | Deliver better user experience with a faster websiteThe Customer Acquisition Experience
04/06/22 • 24 min
In this episode, I get to speak with Shawn O'Neill. He is the Founder at SpeedSense Web Performance. Shawn is also an entrepreneurial technology leader. He obsesses over smoothing the interaction between people and their goals, through eliminating friction in human: digital interfaces.
He helps companies with people, processes, and product challenges. He has an Engineering background and has a share of wins and losses along the journey. He excels at helping business leaders tune their software teams, development lifecycles, and product offering.
He solves hard problems, asks hard questions, makes things, and has fun doing them.
Where to reach our guest:
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/shawnoneillca
Website: shawno.ca(Personal Website)
- Running a faster website is going to result in more orders, more revenue, and fewer bounces.
- Building a model to correlate site speed, with the conversion rate.
- Keeping people on the site would be the biggest win, reducing abandonment and improving engagement.
- Getting a better ROI on your ad spend, if the site is faster.
- Identify the key areas that you're going to work on in order to improve the site speed.
- Google has an anonymized database of performance data called the crux. This is the Chrome user experience report.
Let’s Start Scaling!
If you’re a tech startup or an eCommerce brand, spending at least $10K a month that wants to scale effectively, fill out the form on our website and we’ll set up a free, 15-minute consultation.
#podcast #thecustomeracquisitionexperiencepodcast #interview #webpage #speed #customer #engagement #site #improve #experience #google #run #metrics #performance
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this