11/03/22 • 29 min
Do you want to know the nuances about interviewing successfully with a tech startup?
What do recruiters specifically look for in the right candidate?
This episode includes some best practices to prepare for your tech interview ... and beyond.
- The top concerns startup recruiters have when hiring candidates from large corporations. i.e. what they fear about you!
- The value in turning a recruiter into a friend and how to do that.
- The ONE most important thing to have on your resume for a tech startup
- How to answer the always terrifying salary question and get the best results
- The number 1 thing NOT to do in an interview with a recruiter
- What are you guaranteed to be asked in any recruiter interview?
- The best questions to ask a recruiter hiring in the tech startup world
Chase Kocher is the Founder and CEO of aim4hire, a technology recruitment agency that partners exclusively with well-funded, hyper-growth tech startups. After Chase realized that most tech recruiting agencies are a dime a dozen with outdated systems, he wanted to fill a major gap and deliver value to the best up-and-coming startups in the country. You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you tired of not hearing back after what you thought was a great interview? Avoid radio silence. Download our FREE Career Preparation Checklist, featuring critical resume building strategies to optimize your job search.
For more insights on streamlining your next career move or job search, click here to learn about our FREE myth-busting webinar.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this