This first episode is a proud accomplishment for all the for of us. It is so relatable to the things we've been through, and probably similar to things you've experienced. In this episode, we talk about stress and friends.
Things to Remember
- The 25-5 rule. 25 minutes of work and a 5 minute break.
- Don't do every step of an essay at one time and DON"T RUSH!
- Stress is mainly all in your head and its not real.
- Lower your goals to get a better outcome of things being reached and finished.
- Make sure you are well rested before taking on a big assignment.
- ALWAYS be yourself!
05/29/19 • 4 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode