#31: Side Hustles: How to Decide on Which one, Convert Clients, and Scale with Marcus CheuSuccessful Millennials Podcast
This episode covers the Career/Purpose and Money categories.
This episode's guest is Marcus Cheu, a fellow Podcaster and side hustle coach. He helps secure client's first few paying clients and get the ball rolling with actionable tips.
We talk about the following:
- How to narrow down your Side Hustle via the Triple S theory: Story, Strength, and Skills
- How to avoid the Shiny Object Syndrome
- 3 Performance Tips to get more out of the day while avoiding burnout
I'm curious to hear your thoughts and how you will implement the tips provided in the episode! Please leave a review, subscribe, and/or comment your thoughts by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram @financezilla! If you're interested in financial coaching or corporate success coaching, feel free to reach out via the above platforms to apply or click this link for a FREE 30 min strategy call so we can work together with you to achieve your goals!
The Coldest Water! - 10% off using code FINANCEZILLA
Habits365 apparel - 15% off using code FINANCEZILLA
Make sure to reach out to Marcus below if you're looking for a coach to help your speaking as well!
- Listen to him weekly on the High Performance Hacks for Side Hustlers podcast (link is for Spotify but he's on all platforms)
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Mindset Mentor podcast (link is for Spotify but it's on all platforms)
10/20/21 • 35 min
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this