10/06/22 • 46 min
Listen to the new Pony Club Podcast cohosts, Sarah Evers Conrad (USPC Marketing and Communications Director) and Megan Scharfenberg (USPC Marketing and Instruction Coordinator) interview Alyssa Sands, who describes herself as a "horse nerd," with an emphasis on the "nerd." From not-so-great hunter princess, to USPC member, and now USPC Systems Administrator, Alyssa grew up with horses and has taken her love of technology and equines to places she never dreamed. She earned her C-2 HM and a C-2 in Eventing with Bluegrass Pony Club in the MidSouth region. She is currently a Provisional Horse Management Judge, and now part of the National Office staff. This month's episode is brought to you by Ohio University.
- Learn more about the United States Pony Clubs at www.ponyclub.org
- Email podcast hosts at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquire about advertising at email@example.com
- Read the blog at blog.ponyclub.org.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- Follow us on social media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/USPonyClubs
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/unitedstatesponyclubs
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/UnitedStatesPonyClubs
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@unitedstatesponyclubs
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ponyclub
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/USPonyClub
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this