B2B sales and marketing alignment with Lucas Stacey at HubSpotPipeline Meeting - Marketing Podcast About Sales
10/24/22 • 15 min
Lucas helps HubSpot partners and customers identify the best ways to attract, engage, and delight their customers. He joins the Pipeline Meeting podcast to talk specifically about how sales and marketing teams can work better. Topics include:
- Bringing sales in the loop: Even a high performing marketing team using marketing automation, lead scoring, and analytics is going to want to bring their sales team onto the same platform to make the most of it.
- Sales and customers win: Lucas shares how both sales teams and customers benefit when marketing insights are fully incorporated into the buyer's journey.
- Marketing has skin in the game: Having visibility into sales activities and the full sales pipeline also means marketers can make better, data-driven, and revenue-informed decisions about how they spend their time.
- Operations, or RevOps, is the glue: These two teams can connect with other platforms, tools, and other teams through HubSpot's OpsHub. You can also automate things like data cleaning and enrichment across your CRM.
- Partners are key. HubSpot is a powerful platform. But the average scaling company is using 242 pieces of software in their tech stack. HubSpot both plays well with others and can handle some of these workflows. We also talk about emerging tools like Arrows, built for onboarding, which is a native HubSpot app.
Lucas Stacey on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-stacey/
HubSpot on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hubspot/
Learn more about HubSpot: https://www.hubspot.com/
Why Choose HubSpot: https://www.hubspot.com/why-choose-hubspot
What's New in HubSpot's Software: https://www.hubspot.com/new
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this