11/08/21 • 45 min
On this episode of the Mind Bully podcast Norense shares his grief process surrounding the biggest tragedy in his life.
- What Losing A Loved One Feels Like (2:00)
- #1 Lesson On Grief (2:59)
- Your Mind Bully Uses This While You’re Grieving (4:47)
- Living Your Best Life To Contemplating Living Anymore (6:00)
- The Worst Day Of My Life (15:30)
- I Would Die To Get This Moment Back (20:00)
- When Guilt Strikes (22:46)
- The Stages Of Grief (26:23)
- Juggling Pain & Purpose (29:27)
- How Guilt Turns To Grace (31:50)
- #1 Question To Ask Yourself While Grieving (36:55)
- What Losing A Loved One Teaches You(40:56)
- “Love Sosa” (44:10)
- “OT OT...I Pray You Made It Home In One Piece” (44:26)
RIP Esosa Oyemwense
RIP Osaretin Igbenedion
Continue the conversation by connecting with the pod!
We’d love to hear from you!
Send your topic requests and questions to: email@example.com
Follow the show:
Follow the Host:
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Featured in these lists
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this