How To Make Your Remote Interviews Sound Almost Studio Quality with Zach Moreno & Rock Felder from SquadCast.fmHow to Get Your First 100K Podcast Listeners: For Online Business Owners
09/03/20 • 36 min
As more and more people are jumping into the bandwagon of podcasting and doing remote recordings from different places, it is important that the audio quality is at its best. Audio quality preserves the credibility of the podcast hosts and their guests as subject matter experts. If you're recording on a phone call, that has an impact on how your audience perceives your credibility.
In this episode, I have two special guests, the duo behind SquadCast, Zachariah Moreno and Rockwell Felder or simply Zach and Rock, who bring to the table their innovative technology as a recording platform.
*Get the free training on how to start, scale and monetize your podcast. Go to Facebook, search for my name Luis Ryan Diaz, and shoot me a message with the word “training”*
In this episode:
- Find out how Zach and Rock saw the huge opportunity to innovate and approach the old problem of sounding great without being in the same room to record.
- Distant recording questions that Zach and Rock received from clients and how they were able to provide the solutions
- SquadCast is an intuitive platform that allows people to connect with anyone, anywhere.
- The checklist every podcasters must have
- Killer ways to build rapport with your guests
- What are the things the team is looking out for in Q4 in terms of adding value to their services
- Find out about Zach and Rock’s podcast growth tips
Connect with Zach Moreno & Rock Felder:
Connect with Luis:
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this