Life Group Questions: Abel the Worshipper
- Name a person, or an activity, or a thing, that if they/it all of a sudden disappeared from the earth, your life would be drastically affected. Why?
- Tell about one of the greatest moments of worship you experienced. What made it great?
- Read Genesis 4:1-12. What possible daily thoughts and habits in Abel’s life as a shepherd led him to the amazing time of worship? What about Cain’s life, the gardener/farmer?
- Read Mark 12:28-34. In verse 33, what does this man know that Cain didn’t?
- In the Mark text, Jesus says we are to “Love God with all our heart, soul, mind, strength.” In you normal day/week, how could or does this play out? (Possibly break it down through those 4 words) How is it an act of worship?
- IF loving God and loving others is an act of worship in each moment of the day, how worshipful is your average week? Are you showing up on Sunday mornings after a good week of worship?
02/16/23 • 22 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode