10/06/19 • 26 min
This week we chat about responsibility and how to deal with frustrations around the home when you feel others aren't contributing to household work load.
In this episode we:
● Ask who is responsible for share areas;
● Encourage you to have discussions with people you share the house with;
● Talk about different ways to frame the issues;
● Discuss the difference between being responsible for an area and being the person to do the work;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mental Load episode
● Homeschool episode where we talk about training kids in chores
● Kids Chore Training infographic
Thank you Leeleeche for the Apple podcast review and Vickie Mahoney for the topic idea.
Join our community
● Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
● Our website
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this