09/01/19 • 26 min
This week we have a conversation about what to do when you've been given things you just don't love or have space for, aka; offloading
In this episode we:
● Challenge you be thoughtful about what you bring into your home as one day it has to leave your home too;
● Encourage you to do the deep work to untangle yourself from obligation;
● Give you some tips for how to approach people when you want to sell or give away items that were given to you by others;
● Get you to think about why we are so attached to free stuff;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Episode 066 | Adult Children
● Episode 108 | Women Against Waste
Thank you Susan Pinkerton for the episode request, Yvette O'Dowd for your Patreon support and Shellyk25 for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
● Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
● Our website
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this