10/20/19 • 40 min
This week we chat to Nicole Bijlsma from Building Biology about mould and all things healthy homes.
In this episode we:
● Challenge your thinking around what makes a healthy home ;
● Encourage you to be more aware of mould in your home;
● Give you some tips on how to reduce the impact of mould and dust in your home;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Australian College of Environmental Studies
● Healthy Home, Healthy Family Book
● 10 Top tips for a Healthy Home
Thanks to Troubled Clef for the Apple Podcast review!
Join our community
● Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
● Our website
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this