Her “Instagram Billboard” Generates All Her Leads - 98% Become Paying ClientsCubicle to CEO
06/13/22 • 41 min
Get studio quality and HD video for your podcast by recording in Zencastr! Use our link zen.ai/cubicletoceo or type in the code 'CUBICLETOCEO' to save 30% off your first 3 months of any paid plan.
Ashley is a brand designer and photographer who spent the past decade in the agency world crafting big brands for big businesses and Fortune 100 companies like Toyota. She recently left her career and the corporate world behind to help small businesses build big brands, too.
Her passion is helping people live theirs. And she believes that anyone with a dream or passion for something should have a real chance at it. But what they may not realize is that they're going to need more than a logo to do it. Her studio, Ash Branding Co. brings the caliber of big branding to the heart of small businesses through custom branding, cinematic photography and film and online education.
Connect with Ashley:
- Ashleys go to resources for branding on any budget: https://ashbranding.com/little-brand-book (Get access for FREE using code ELLEN - valid until 6/20/22)
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Sign up for our text notifications at ellenyin.com/superfan so you can be the first to know when a new case study has dropped!
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your IG story and tag me @missellenyin & @cubicletoceo so I can repost you.
- Leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe for new episodes every Monday
Service-based entrepreneurs, are you tired of being on the content hamster wheel + hustling for more followers without more income? I created a FREE, on-demand training just for you on how to use my step-by-step client attraction system to create your first $10K month, WITHOUT a large audience or complicated marketing strategies! Claim your bonus gift by watching now: ellenyin.com/getclients
Whenever you think of gifting, think Ama & Akua! Get 10% off your first order of these beautifully curated gift boxes featuring products from BIPOC and LGBTQ+ creators when you use code 'CEO' at amaandakua.com
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this