In this episode, we'll be discussing the challenges faced by coaches who are looking to transition from offering free coaching services to paid coaching services.
We'll be sharing some effective tips and strategies that can help you successfully make the transition and start earning a sustainable income from your coaching business.
Whether you're a new coach looking to start your coaching business or an experienced coach looking to grow your business, this episode is for you. So grab a notebook and pen, and get ready to learn some actionable steps to transition from offering free coaching to paid coaching successfully.
What we cover in this episode
- Common struggles while transitioning from free to paid coaching
- The right way to transition from free to paid coaching
- Identification between a business owner and a coach
- How to attract your Ideal Premium Buyer
- Conversion methodologies
- Thinking like a coaching business owner
- “You cannot advertise a soup kitchen, then turn around and call it a restaurant”
- “Business owners think different from coaches”
- “A good coach who is not good at business will help people get results but they won't make money”
- “Your business is not a business if you are not converting buyers”
- “You can be rubbish at coaching and still build a highly successful coaching business”
- “Learn to take off the coaching hat when its time to do business and wear the business owners hat; and only wear the coaching hat when you are looking to deliver the service to your client”
- “It’s not really about what you do first but how you think”
03/15/23 • 37 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode