06/18/19 • 30 min
How do you live beyond a tragedy? My guest today is Vladica Djordjevic, who shares her experiences and the process of writing her beautiful book “You are the Power: Choose to Create the Life You Desire.”
The book tells the story of the devastating murder of her son and how she made a choice to live and be a change and contribution to consciousness through this experience. “You are the Power” is an invitation for everyone, not just those who have experienced tragedy, to wake up and to be present with their life and choices, whatever occurs.
Listen to learn how Vladica found a different kind of empowerment than what is expected and projected in this reality, how she discovered the strength to choose to live beyond the experience, and the ways in which writing the book was her healing process.
- Writing this book was a healing process for Vladica
- What it means to be empowered to go beyond a tragedy
- Being grateful is a practice
- Tools for choosing to live after tragedy
- Vladica wants to help others understand and use their powers and capacities to generate their lives in a totally different way
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this