07/30/19 • 31 min
How can you receive a book in different ways? Actually having the time to pick up a book doesn’t always happen, which is why audiobooks can be such a gift to those who have busy lives and still desire to receive books.
Today we are talking with two audiobook narrators, Max Zoulek and Megan Hill, and an audiobook listener, Laleh Hancock. Narrating an audiobook is not just about reading the words, it’s about getting the energy behind them, and listening transports you to a different world.
Join us as we explore what gets created and what happens when we listen to audiobooks and when we record them. If you have never listened to an audiobook, it may be time!
- Being the voice of a book changes you
- Getting the energy of the words
- Listening to a book is a different experience from reading a book
- When authors read their own book
- Preparation and feedback for narrators
- Including your body in a different way when you listen
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this