Join New York Times bestselling author Patti Callahan for a seven-part original podcast that explores in depth the improbable and beautiful love story between C.S. Lewis and Joy Davidman.
While writing her bestselling novel Becoming Mrs. Lewis, Patti Callahan was inspired by numerous experts with scholarly, literary, and personal connections to Lewis and Davidman. Join her as she talks with these influencers, who include:
- Joy Davidman’s son and C.S. Lewis’s step-son, Douglas Gresham
- David and Crystal Downing, codirectors of the Marion E. Wade Center at Wheaton College
- Crystal Hurd, author and editor for Sehnsucht: The C.S. Lewis Journal
- Scholar, speaker and author, Dr. Andrew Lazo, who specializes on works from C.S. Lewis and Joy Davidman
- Montreat College Professor and author of Yet One More Spring: A Critical Study of the Words of Joy Davidman, Dr. Don W. King
For more information about the podcast and Becoming Mrs. Lewis, please visit: www.becomingmrslewispodcast.com
09/06/19 • 5 min
out of 5
No ratings yet
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this episode