06/05/16 • 16 min
If you've listened to our previous episode, you've probably learned by now that selling is a cycle. There are six components in a sales cycle and in today's episode we're going to focus on one of the components, that is, how to effectively approach and interact with your leads. Sales people don't get to their goal of closing the sale, not because they don't know their product or their price is too high, but a lot of the times, it's really more of the sales person lacking the skills to approach effectively and connect with his prospect. So today, you'll discover the best-kept secrets to be a more effective sales person. In this episode you will learn:
- Why sales is an energy game and how you can win that game.
- Why you should go into their world first
- Why you should forget about selling in order for you to sell
- How you can get into a shared reality with your prospect
- What's the coward's way approach
- Why you should stop pitching at networking events
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size