06/05/16 • 17 min
One of the most important, most crucial aspects of selling is presenting. Whether it's a service, a product, or an idea, your presentation skills can make or break your sale. In order to make a sale you do not only need a good product, you need to have a good presenter of that good product that you have. You need someone who can articulate the message, and compel others to take action, that is, to buy whatever it is you are selling. In today's episode, we're going to break down the nuts and bolts of what a powerful sales presentation is. You will learn:
- Why the person with the highest energy will be the one to close the sale
- You will discover the most powerful tool you have to sell
- Why you should start learning how to make a compelling presentation in front of a group
- What you can do to improve and be a great presenter
- Practical tips on how to create engagement when presenting
- Why you should add value first before you can sell
- And more...
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size