Closing the toughest sale of all – YOU! - state management and manufacturing the mood you need instantlyArt of Sales
06/30/16 • 16 min
If you have religiously followed from episode 1 up to this point, you've probably learned by now that selling isn't that difficult at all. In fact, it's easy especially if you've already mastered it by consistently practicing your role plays and polishing your strategies to turn those noes into yeses. But did you know that the most challenging and most difficult person to sell to is nobody but you? In today's episode, we're going to discuss why the toughest sale of all is selling to yourself. In addition, you'll learn:
- Why you should learn how to manufacture attitude and mood level
- Why physical state changes are the easiest to do
- Why you should prepare yourself for the "not so good days"
- How to find your why
- Why it matters who you associate with
- What daily routine you should start doing today
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size