04/02/19 • 51 min
Kate and Rob talk about our experiences with water slides, some impressive water slides around the world, and science about water slides. Also: how it's difficult to traverse the house without surprising Kate.
This week's art and science picks: one is a stage special effect the other is about living in low gravity.
Related Links and Resources
- The Physics Behind Waterslides
- The Physics of Water Slides: The Science Behind the Thrill - Samsung C&T Newsroom
- Putting the Water in Water Slides - How Water Slides Work | HowStuffWorks
- Water Slides | PBS LearningMedia
- Kate's Science Pick: These Scientists Want to Pay You $19,000 to Stay in Bed 2 Months | Fortune
- Rob's Art Pick: Pepper's ghost - Wikipedia Pepper's Ghost: Behind the Scenes - YouTube
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter
out of 5
eg., What part of this podcast did you like? Ask a question to the host or other listeners...
Generate a badge
Get a badge for your website that links back to this
Select type & size